How we, individuals and the global community, can address the Climate Crisis.
Climate Change isn't a simple problem with just one solution. It won't just go away.
But, we know the causes of global heating. We can bring our damaging activities to a halt and stop making the problem bigger. We can greatly reduce and mitigate the effects of Climate Change. The choice is ours.
Find out what the governments, businesses and individuals have to do to
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN
World leaders can bring an end to our current destructive practices and enact policies that will allow the planet to recover and wildlife to flourish. This is what governments must do to fight the Climate Crisis.
1) Cut Carbon emissions
- Eliminate dependance on fossil fuels
- Implement a Carbon tax
- Invest in renewable energy sources
- Upgrade infrastructure
2) Stop deforestation and plant trees
- Lead the international community to legislate against deforestation
- Work to restore forests and rainforests to by planting trees and re-wilding land
3) Create ocean sanctuaries
- Protect at least 30% of the world's oceans by 2030